With open arms I am so happy to welcome October.
There are lots of fun things that I have to look forward to this month:
- Our 3rd Anniversary of Wedded Bliss
- A trip to Washington to visit both of our grandparents
- Getting back into an exercise schedule
- 1st full month without a crazy work schedule
- Time to be domestic (cooking and cleaning)
- And my little ol blog being featured on fitbogger
This weekend I was finally able to get caught up on my google reader. I have had 300-400 posts to read since about the middle of July. Also this weekend we had a 70’s themed murder mystery party. It was such a blast! I got a long brunette wig with bangs and LOVED the look.
We also had oil fondue. It was kind of scary so I stayed sober to keep an eye on it. It was nice waking up this morning without a hangover.
With a new month upon us I’m going to start posting 5 goals that I have for the month again. Here’s what I have lined up for this month:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Sounds simple but I am out of the habit of getting enough H20 everyday.
- Have a fruit of vegetable with/as every meal or snack.
- Can only wear elastic waist pants one day a week.
- Read 2 books. It’s been about 6 months since I’ve read an entire book… Yikes!
- And last but not least to take pictures everyday. I need more content for the blog.
Hope everyone had a fab weekend, and Monday isn’t too rough on you.